Our goal is
to provide safe, courteous, and reliable transportation services to the
Victoria, Texas area in a cost efficient manner.
Who Are We?
Victoria Transit is the citywide transportation system for the City of
Victoria, Texas. The ability to travel to work, friends, stores, and health
care is vital to the well being of a community.
Transportation affects where and how you live, work, and play. Victoria
Transit helps Victorians meet these needs and increase their mobility
by providing access to transportation choices.
Need a reason to ride Victoria Transit?
Each month over 23,000 Victoria residents ride Victoria Transit and we
are growing to meet your needs. The past year saw a 13.5% increase in the
number of residents using Victoria Transit. In order to better serve you,
we expanded our services to include extended evening and weekend hours.
There are many reasons why you should try Victoria Transit. Here are a
few of our favorites:
- Have the freedom to go where you want to go.
- Save money by cutting down on gasoline and other car related expenses.
- Keep seniors independent, disabled people mobile and communities active
by accessing everyday activities.
- Find a job, visit a friend, buy groceries, get to the library… Victoria
Transit helps you accomplish what is important to you.
- Eliminates the stress of driving by relaxing in a Victoria Transit bus.
- Ease congestion for everyone by taking drivers off the road.
- Use a reliable, inexpensive and efficient transportation system to get
where you need to be.
- Reduce wear and tear on roads and lower transportation costs for both
drivers and transit users.
- Attract employers and customers to your business by supporting Victoria
- Help reduce air pollution by reducing the number of cars on the road.
Find the service that's right for you!
Fixed Route Service - Our Fixed Route
Service offers a convenient way to move around town. Four bus routes serve
a series of scheduled bus stops designed to help get you where you need
Flexible Job Access Routes - These routes
help workers travel to and from work and help everyone travel on the weekends
and in the evening. Flexible routes also mean that they help the disabled
have more freedom in their travel.
Para-Transit Service - Para-Transit
Services for individuals who, due to disability, are unable to use
the Fixed Route System. This service is available to all individuals
who meet the eligibility criteria.
RTRANSIT - RTRANSIT is a curb-to-curb
rural transit service operated by the Golden Crescent Regional Planning
Commission. RTRANSIT serves residents within Calhoun, DeWitt, Goliad,
Gonzales, Jackson, Lavaca, Matagorda and Victoria counties.